"Did you know that 93% of the impression you leave after giving a presentation is based on HOW you present your content, and not on WHAT the content actually is? Some people are natural presenters, but most of us aren't. This doesn't mean we can't become great presenters - but it requires dedicating time and thought to our presentation skills and of course practice! This tutorial addresses the basics of giving a successful public presentation, including:
- The common mistakes you want to avoid
- How to PLAN: prepare and organise your content before you start (structure, relevance, making it interesting, target audience)
- How to DESIGN: prepare the actual presentation (content, graphical design, structure, conveying information clearly)
- How to PRESENT: giving the presentation (timing, body language, using your voice, being funny, answering questions, etc.)
* 55.410 = room 410 (4th floor) of building 55 (the "Tanger building") of the communication campus of Pompeu Fabra University (map).
Hopefully no one will end up like this: