How is technology being used to trigger social change? What are its latest applications/trends for policy makers, community organizers, data scientists and civic advocates?
Kick started by lightning talks by members of the NYU community holding tech leadership roles in different sectors, the meetup will be followed by one hour of networking among speakers and attendees.
Lightning talks by:
- Noelle Francois, Executive Director, Heat Seek NYC
- Chris Whong, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Urban Planning at Wagner
- Justin Salamon, Post Doctoral Associate at the Center for Urban Science and Progress
- Milena Berry, Co-Founder and CEO at PowerToFly.com
- Mark Swarek, Artist & Lecturer on Integrated Digital Media
* Food and drinks will be served
* NYU community only (Alumni, Faculty, Staff, Students)
* ID required. Age limit > 21
Friday, April 22, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
Leslie eLab - 16 Washington Pl., New York, NY 10003 - View Map
Click here to attend: RSVP