Internships at Adobe: I am always looking for strong graduate students to collaborate with. If you are interested in interning at Adobe Research with me, please send me an email detailing what your research interests are, and what you would like to work on during the internship.
A little about me: I grew up in Jerusalem, where I went to the Charles E. Smith high school for the arts, majoring in music (jazz guitar). Between 2004 and 2007 I studied for a Bachelors degree in Computer Science at the University of Cambridge, UK, graduating with a First Class degree including awards for outstanding dissertation and achievement in a physical subject. In 2008 I completed my Master's degree with the Music Technology Group (MTG) of Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) in Barcelona, Spain, under the supervision of Emilia Gómez. In 2013 I completed my PhD thesis in Computer Science under the supervision of Emilia Gómez and Xavier Serra. In 2011 I was also a visiting researcher at the Sound Analysis/Synthesis team at IRCAM Paris, working with Geoffroy Peeters and Axel Röbel. I completed my postdoc at NYU under the mentorship of Juan Pablo Bello.
- My research - topics of interest, scientific service and teaching.
- My publications - journals, conferences, workshops and other contributions.
- My code & data - projects I'm currently or have been involved in.
- Melody extraction - what is melody extraction? how is it done? demos, applications and software.
- PhD Thesis - abstract, PDF, slides & audio examples for my doctoral thesis: "Melody Extraction From Polyphonic Music Signals"
- Contact details - how to get in touch.